This article will help everyone who wants to know the answer to the question of how do I link my bank account to Luno. and how to add a bank account to luno App or website.
Also Learn how to add money to my luno account, how to transfer money from Luno to a bank account, and how to remove a bank account from Luno.
Without any delay, please read the answer to the question.
What is Luno?
Luno is a simple and easy crypto investment app for every interested people who want to invest in crypto. It provides a safe and easy interface to explore, buy and store crypto without any extra experience needed. Luna’s goal is to put the power of cryptocurrency in everyone’s hands.
How to link bank account to luno?
Once you have verified your identity, you will be able to add a bank account to your Luno Wallet as a beneficiary. This information will be used to process the withdrawal from Luno to your bank account.
Please note the bank account requirements before adding a bank account or requesting a withdrawal. Specifically, you can add only those bank accounts that are active in your name.
Here is the process to follow to link your bank account with your Luno wallet.
- Open the Luno app.
- Login to your account using the required login credentials.
- Select the “Wallets” option from the menu.
- Select Withdraw on your local currency wallet, and then Add new bank details in the required fields.
- On the Add New Bank Details screen, enter all the relevant details and select the Next option.
- Finally, review and confirm that the bank account on the pop-up is your own bank account.
How to Add Bank Account to Luno?
To add my bank account to Luno, follow the step-by-step process below.
- Open the Luno app or website and login into your Luno account.
- Select the Wallets tab from the menu.
- Select Withdraw or Deposit on your local currency wallet, like a US dollar wallet, and then add new bank details.
- Select the “Continue plaid” option, if this is the first time you’ve linked the account.
- Select the “Add New Bank Account” option if you have already linked an account and want to add a second one also.
- If you have already linked an account and now want to add another account, click on the Add new bank account option.
- Plaid will ask you to select your bank and provide login information to access online banking services.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to authenticate your identity and select the accounts you want to link to Luno.
- After the successful completion of bank account linking, you will be redirected back to your Luno account.
How to Remove Bank from Luno
To remove the bank from Luno, you need to follow the easy steps below.
- Open the Luno app or website and login into your account.
- Select the “Wallets” tab from the drop-down.
- Get your “USD wallet” and open it.
- Click the “withdraw” option.
- You will get a list of any bank accounts you have linked in Luno.
- To remove a bank account from Luno, you need to either swipe left or click on the three dots.
How to Withdraw Money from Luno Wallet
To withdraw money from your Luno Wallet account on the app and website, you must follow the easy steps below:
- Open your Luno account on the App and website.
- then log in to your account using your login credentials.
- Choose the “Wallet ” option from the Menu bar.
- Select the USD Dollar wallet from the drop-down menu, then Click on the Wallet option.
- Select the Bank that you want to use and enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- You can see the withdrawal amount and associated fee on your screen.
- To complete the withdrawal process, click on the Confirm button.
- Lastly, withdraw money by entering your PIN (identification number).
So, after doing this, you can complete the procedure about how to add a bank account to the Luno app or website.
How to Withdraw Money from Luno to Bank account?
The below process will learn you how to withdraw money from luno to a bank account:
- Login into your account.
- Select the Wallets tab from the menu
- Choose the USD wallet >> WITHDRAW option.
- Select your bank account. (If you have not linked your bank account yet, you need to do that.)
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw>> select the Next tab.
- You will see a screen showing your withdrawal amount and fees. Select Confirm tab to complete your withdrawal money.
- Finally, Enter your Luno PIN (if you are using the mobile app).
Can I withdraw from Luno to bank account?
Yes, you can withdraw from Luno to a bank account. Simply log in to your Luno account, select wallets from the menu, withdraw from your local currency wallet that is linked to your account, enter the amount, and withdraw money.
|Luno official website||Click Here|