This article will complete a guide on how to add a bank account to Mercari, How do I add a payment method to Mercari? How to transfer money from Mercari Japan to bank account? and also cover the Mercari and request a direct deposit from Mercari to a bank, Cancelling a direct deposit request and change.
Without any problem, let’s read the article on how to link a bank account to mercari:
How To Add Bank Account To Mercari
Follow the simple steps to how to add or link a bank account to Mercari japan (mercari jp).
- Go to the official website of www.mercari.com.
- Login into your Mercari account.
- Select your profile tab.
- Select Settings from the menu at the bottom of Account Settings.
- Select a payment method.
- Select an existing bank account.
- Enter the required information related to the bank account.
- If prompted, you should follow the on-screen instructions to add your bank to Mercari.
How to add Credit Card to Mercari
If you want to add your credit card to Mercari account, please follow the easy steps given below:
- Login to your account from the official website: link https://www.mercari.com/.
- Go to Settings > My Payments.
- You need to select a payment option to add or edit credit card options, or to set up Apple Pay, PayPal, or Zip.
- Enter the card details and Add them.
- You can add a maximum of 5 Credit/Debit cards.
- Payment cannot be changed after purchase.
How to add or change payment details?
To add or change payment information from your Mercari account, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the official website and login into your account with your email or password.
- Then, Go to the profile and Click on the Setting option.
- Click on the My Payment option.
- Select Add or Edit Card option.
- Enter the required details on the card and Proceed.
How to request direct deposit from mercari to Bank account
Follow the simple steps to request a direct deposit from Mercari to your bank account.
- Go to the official website and Login to your Mercari account.
- Tap Settings > Balance > “Transfer my balance”.
- Enter your same name, routing number, and checking account numbers as they appear on the Mercari account.
- Verify the amount you want to transfer, then tap “Confirm”.
- Once the direct deposit has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email.
After processing the transfer request, it will take up to 5- business days for your amount to reflect in your bank statement.
Note: Each Mercari account can be associated with only one bank at a time. If you have a shared bank account, only the account owner will be able to use it on Mercari. This restriction has been implemented to protect against fraudulent practices.
How to Making changes to a direct deposit request
To make changes to a direct deposit request, you must first cancel it. After canceling it, you can make changes by following these steps:
- Login to your Mercari account.
- Select Settings > Balance > “Transfer” option.
- Enter the exact details that appear on your account, like name, routing, and checking account numbers.
- Click on confirm it.
Canceling a direct deposit request
If you want to cancel a direct deposit request, you have until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on the day of your request to do so.
To cancel a direct deposit request, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
Go to the “Profile” option.
- Click on Settings > Balance > Deposit History.
- Click on the deposit you want to cancel and click on Cancel.
Unluckily, if the Cancel option is not available, the cancellation request may have already been processed.
When this happens, if the account and routing numbers are invalid, the receiving bank will decline the funds within 10 business days.
Note: If any amounts are refunded to your Mercari balance, a $2 non-refundable processing fee will also be deducted.
How to link a bank account to mercari?
You can link a bank account or Mercari. login into your account, select profile tab>> setting option>>payment option>> add bank account details>> confirm button.
You now understand how to add a bank account to Mercari and by following the above steps, you can easily link your credit card to a mercari account.