This article will help you add a new bank account to your NiceHash profile if you are looking for a guide on How To Add A Bank Account To NiceHash, how to make a Euro withdrawal from your NiceHash account, and how to make a Euro deposit to your NiceHash account.
What about NiceHash?
NiceHash provides an open marketplace where people can sell hashpower and earn Bitcoin easily. It is also one of the safest crypto companies in the world and also an industry leader in security innovation for mining software. The Nicehash company was founded in 2014 to make mining simple, friendly, and accessible to everyone.
How To Add Bank Account To NiceHash?
Follow the steps to add a bank account to your NiceHash profile:
- Log into your NiceHash account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top-right corner and click the “My settings” button.
- Choose the “Bank Accounts” section.
- Click on the “New Bank Account” button.
- Select the “Euro currency” and enter your IBAN account number.
- Select the “show bank deposit information” option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, you need to login to your bank account and select SEPA transfer.
- Copy and paste the details from NiceHash into your SEPA form, and complete the deposit through your bank. If you do not deposit at least 1 EUR, your deposit will be rejected! We recommend that you deposit at least 25 EUR, as this is the minimum amount for trading bitcoin.
- Once you have completed step 8, click on the “I DID THE DEPOSIT” button.
SEPA transfers can take up to 1-3 business days to complete.
How to deposit Euro to Nicehash account?
To deposit Euros (EUR) to your NiceHash wallet, you must first go through a KYC process. You can know more about the KYC process here.
After successfully completing the KYC process, follow the steps given to deposit Euros into your NiceHash wallet.
Follow the step on How to make a euro deposit to a nicehash account:
- Go to the official website of NiceHash and log in to your account.
- Click on the Wallet tab, then click on the Deposit button.
- Then, click on “Show Bank Deposit Information.”
- You need to access your bank account and select SEPA transfer.
- You will need to finish the deposit through your bank after copying and pasting the information from NiceHash onto your SEPA form, you will need to complete the deposit through your bank.
- Remember that, you must have to deposit 25 EUR euros because it is the minimum amount for trading Bitcoin.
- Then, click on the “I DID THE DEPOSIT” button to finish the deposit.
How to withdraw Euro from NiceHash?
To withdraw euros from the NiceHash wallet, please follow the steps below:
- Login to your Nicehas account.
- Go to “Wallet” and click the “Withdraw” button.
- Choose the Euro wallet in the “Withdraw from” field.
- Now, select your bank account in the “Withdraw to” field.
- Enter the amount of EUR you want to withdraw.
- Select the “Review Withdraw” option.
- After that, a confirmation notification will pop up on your screen, please click on withdraw to complete the withdrawal process.
The Euro deposit or withdrawal process may take up to 1 to 3 business days for the SEPA transfer to be completed.