This article will guide you on How to add a Crypto.com Visa Card to Apple Pay. Also, you can learn how to link your Crypto.com Visa Card to your digital wallets, such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay.
As we know, Apple Pay is a secure and fast digital payment method, and Crypto.com allows Apple Wallet to make payments.
Crypto.com Visa Card Apple Wallet
To make exchange useful and easy at a more physical level, Crypto.com has introduced a new card known as the Crypto.com Visa Card. This card supports currencies such as Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Ethereum (ETH). However, the question is, does crypto support the use of Apple Pay?
There are multiple levels of Visa cards that are available on digital wallets. Traders around the world support the use of cards to convert and spend on cryptocurrencies.
We have shared information about using the Crypto.com card in your Apple Pay wallet.
Does Apple Pay Support Crypto.com Card?
Yes, Crypto.com announced that every user can link the Crypto.com Visa Card to a digital wallet (Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay). So let’s read the steps to add your virtual Visa card to your Apple Pay wallet to make payments anywhere that accepts Apple Pay.
- Open your Digital Wallet App.
- Click on the “Add a new card” option.
- Choose your card type: debit card.
- You need to add your Crypto.com Visa Card.
- After that, complete the required prompt.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Finally, complete your setup.
After completing the Crypto.com Visa Card Apple Wallet, you will get the “success” message that your card is now available in your Apple Pay wallet.
However, your card shows up as an obsidian crypto.com Visa card; there is no issue with the card you have. This can be due to limits set by Crypto.com’s digital wallet provider, but it does not affect the service of the card.
Crypto.com Visa Card Requires Verification
You can follow the given steps if your Visa card requires further verification:
- Call Centre phone number: +1 888-824-8817
- you need to ‘Press button 1’ To verify your Crypto.com Visa Card for Apple, Samsung, or Google Pay.
- A live agent will help you with your wallet registration.
- The agent will request you answer a brief series of questions to verify your identity as the cardholder.
- Once your identity is verified, the agent will inform you that your request will be escalated to a consumer service expert, who will provide further assistance.
- The agent will inform you that the verification process is complete, and you may end the call.
- A confirmation email from “email@example.com” will be sent to your registered email address within 24 hours.
How to turn off notifications from Digital Wallet
To turn off notifications from a digital wallet on apple pay, Samsung pay, and Google Pay.
Turning off Apple Pay alerts
- Log in to your Apple Pay.
- Select the crypto.com card and tap on the circle with 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down the screen and select the toggle button next to Allow Notifications.
Turning off Google Pay alerts
- Open your Google Pay app and login into your account.
- Click on the “Profile Icon,” which shows your email image.
- Then, select the settings option.
- Select notifications and emails.
- Select the toggle button that you want to turn off.
Turning off Samsung Pay alerts
- Open the Samsung Pay app.
- Click on the three lines in the upper left corner or the profile icon.
- Now, select the Settings option.
- Choose the “Notifications” option.
- chooseTransaction receipts
- Choose the toggle button next to On or Off.
This is How to Add a Crypto.com Visa Card to Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay. For further information, you can visit the official website at https://help.crypto.com/.