Pending payment on Cash App is a payment that has been started by a sender but is not yet completed. Cash App pending payments can happen due to many reasons, like a delay in processing the payment, a problem in the sender or receiver’s account, a connection server down, and more.
If you have received notification of a pending payment on Cash App, you will receive a notification or an email stating that your payment is pending.
- To accept a payment, all you have to do is open the Cash app and navigate to a pending payment in your activity feed. From there, you can choose to accept or decline the payment.
However, if you have sent a payment that is pending, you can cancel it if the payment is not yet completed.
- To do this, log in to the Cash App, go to your activity feed, and find pending payments. From there, you can select the payment and choose to cancel it.
The person will have taken care to note that if the payment has already been completed, you will not be able to cancel it, and will need to request a refund from the recipient.
How to accept pending payment on cash app
Cash App payments are usually available immediately, but sometimes a pending payment appears, which may mean you need to take action. You can also contact customer care.
Follow the step in your activity feed to complete the Cash App pending payment. follow the below steps to manually change your payment status from ‘Pending’ to Received.
- Open the Cash app on your smartphone.
- Click on the “Activity” tab by tapping on the clock (notification icon) in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Now you will see the list of all the transactions in the “Pending” tab.
- You will see a green “Accept” button next to each pending payment line item.
- To receive money in your Cash Wallet, just click Accept on each transaction.
- After clicking on Accept, another dialog box will open requesting you to confirm your action. Then click on Confirm.
- Then to accept pending payments on your Cash App, click on Done, and you’re ready to go!
This is how to accept pending payments on Cash App manually.
It usually takes a few minutes for the pending amount to appear in your Cash App. But sometimes it may take 4-5 business days.
How to Cancel a Pending payment on Cash app?
To cancel a pending payment on the cash app, please follow the steps below:
- Launch the Cash App on your devices.
- Go to Activity Fee from the Cash App home screen.
- Find the Pending Payment option.
- Click the “Cancel Payment” option
- Then, click on confirm.
What to do if you do not see the pending payment notification?
If you do not see the pending payment notification, you can go to your Cash App activity feed and search for it; there you will find a message about a pending payment.
If you’re still having trouble accepting payments, try restarting the app or updating the Cash app and contacting Cash App support for further help.
Why can’t i cancel a pending payment on cash app?
You can’t cancel a pending payment on the Cash app if the payment has already been completed, the payment is no longer pending, etc. To find out about the pending payment, go to the activity feed to see if the payment receipt is displaying a cancel option.