A complete guide for Safelink application status for ACP, EBB, and Lifeline program for free smartphones or tablet PCs from the government.
Safeline Wireless is a lifeline-supported service, a government assistance program. it allows only eligible low-income individuals may enroll in LifeLine. safeline wireless company accepts applications for Lifeline and ACP to provide the benefits.
Without delay, let’s read about how to check Safelink Application Status for a free mobile phone.
Safelink Application Status:
If you have already applied the Applicaiton for the safeline wireless program. you can check out the status for safeline enrollment status of approved or pending. There are many ways to track SafeLink application status which are discussed in the below paragraphs.
Safelink provides great and affordable service by participating in Lifeline + ACP. Therefore, it is so popular among users. safelink wireless provides its services in almost all states of America, including New York, North Carolina, Arkansas, and others.
If you have applied for inclusion under ACP using any eligibility document, you should know that the whole process takes 7–10 working days.
In the background, the document that needs to be verified will be dispatched to your home via courier.
This application status check is applicable for – Free smartphones and Free Tablet PC or Laptops.
How do I check my enrollment status?
The easiest way to check your enrollment status is to visit the official website at www.safelink.com.
- Select the “My Service” option.
- Click the “Check Enrollment Status” option.
- You have to enter your Enrollment ID/Number and date of birth.
- If you don’t have your Enrollment ID or number, click “Log in with Personal Information” and log in using your date of birth, SSN, and zip code.
How to check Safelink Application Status
There are two ways to check the Safelink wireless application status and safelink enrollment status – online and through Customer support.
Follow the step by step process to check the Safelink wireless Application Status.
#1: Check Safelink Status Online by Enrollment Number
Follow the steps to check the safelink status by enrollment number.
- Go to the official website of Safelink Wireless at safelinkwireless.com.
- Select “My Service” and then click on “Check Enrollment Status”
- Select “Login with Enrollment Number”.
- Enter your Enrollment Number and Date of birth (mm/dd/yy).
- Check the box and complete the captcha.
- Click on the “Continue” button to check my safelink status.
Check Safelink Status Online with personal information
Follow the steps below to check the safelink application status by logging in with personal information.
- Visit the official website of Safelinkwireless.com.
- Click on My Service and click on Check enrollment status.
- Select Log in with personal information.
- Enter your Date of birth, Last 4-digit SSN, and Zip Code.
- Select the Box it is required.
- Complete the captcha.
- Click on Continue to check safelink wireless status.
#2. Call Safelink Customer Care:
Alternatively, you can check your safelink application status by calling customer care at this safelink phone number 1-800-Safelink (1-800-723-3546). Simply, you need to provide some essential details when customers ask for them to verify you are a legal user.
Safelink ACP Qualification Status:
If you want to check your Safelink ACP Qualification Status, you ought to SMS the word “ACP” to this number, 611611, to check for ACP Qualification Status and determine whether you are eligible or not.
So, with the help of these methods, you can check ACP application status for safelink wireless free phone.
SafeLink Customer Service Number Real Person
If you want to contact the real person of SafeLink customer service at this number 1-800-378-1684. It is important to note that charged airtime minutes may apply for toll-free telephone calls made.
FAQs – Safelink Wireless application status
How long does it take to receive a phone from SafeLink?
After getting approval for your safelink wireless application, you can expect to get a safelink phone within 5 to 10 days.
How do I check my SafeLink status?
you can check your safelink status through an online portal or customer care.