This article guides you on how to set up AutoPay Bank of America, Automatic payments Setup and make automatic payments from a non-Bank of America account.
Most people are using the Bank of America credit card to pay online bills and etc. if you want to set up auto pay BOFA credit card to pay bills. please read the simple steps to set up a bank of america visa auto pay or business bill pay.
Bank of america automatic payments
There is two way to set up automatic payments on your Bank of America credit card by logging in to your online account and the Bank of America mobile app.
The Bank of America mobile app is an alternative way to set up autopay. you need to first be enrolled in electronic billing to be eligible to make automatic payments on your Bank of America credit card, whether online or via the BOFA app.
Automatic payments are an easy way to make payments at a fixed time without missing a due date. Autopay helps avoid costly late fees.
How to Setup AutoPay Bank of America Online
Follow the easy steps to set up Bank of America automatic payments online:
- Go to your Bank of America online account and log in.
Click on the Bill Pay option and then select “Set Up AutoPay.“
- Select the “Set Up Based on the eBill” tab to make a payment based on the amount of every bill.
- Or you can “Set up a regular schedule” to make automatic (fixed) payments at regular intervals (such as weekly).
- Then, select the account you’ll pay from, how much to pay, and the date you want the payment sent.
- Finally, select the “Start Sending Payments” tab.
How to Set Up Bank of America AutoPay through BofA App
To set up autopay via BofA mobile app, you need to follow the steps below:
- Open the Bank of America app.
- Login to your account using required credentials.
- Go to the “Bill Pay” section.
- Click on “Add Autopay.”
- Next, the rest of the process is like doing it online.
How to Set Up Automatic Payments from a non-Bank of America account
If you want to make automatic payments from a non-Bank of America account (non-BofA bank account), you need to add the account number and routing number first. Next, follow the steps below to complete the set-up of a non-BofA bank account automatic payments:
- Log in to your Bank of America account using login credentials.
- Under the Bill Pay tab, click on the “Manage Pay to or Pay from Accounts” option.
- Then, select the “Add Pay from Account” tab.
- Click on the “Add a Pay from Account You Own at Another Institution.”
- Finally, fill in the required details to complete it.
How to pay a bill?
1. Log in to your account and select Bill Payment.
2. Add a company or person to make a payment (You can browse by name or add a company or person).
3. Select when and how much you want to pay.
4. Select Pay and you’re done!
you can share this article with all needy people who want to know how to setup autopay bank of America or Automatic payments Setup complete guide.